COMPLETE THE LOOK
Josh Goot's signature peony print features this time on a gorgeous long-sleeve georgette dress. Wear with strappy sandals in the evening, or create an edgy day-to-night look by pairing the designer dress with leather leggings and boots.
Size S suited to 6 or small 8, Size M suited to 8-10
- Fabric 100% Silk
- Concealed zip at side, button at back of neck, and cuffs
- Diagonal, layered tiered skirt
RRP $995 | Replacement Cost: $800.00
Size M best suited to 8 - 10.
Model is 173cm tall and wears the Sz S.
Delivery & Returns
WE SHIP AUSTRALIA-WIDE
Your dress will be carefully packaged, and delivered on or before the day you select in the booking calendar.
We include delivery and return postage in all our prices, so there's no surprises at the checkout.
In return all we ask is that you...
- Please supply a physical address where someone can receive and on occasion sign for your parcel between 8am - 6pm, Monday through Friday.
- We use a variety of courier/postal services to ensure your dress arrives safely on time. You will receive an email notification with a tracking link when your dress is on its way. This may not be until the day before, but don't worry as we use overnight express postal services to ensure your dress arrives on time.
- All packages delivered by a courier need to be signed for. Should you not be home to sign for your package, it may be left at your front door or a card will be left to reschedule the delivery. In this case you accept all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
Next-Day Delivery is available Monday through Thursday, to select suburbs across Australia.
Please check that your postcode is listed in the National Express Post Network here. If your postcode is not inside the National Express Post Network we can not guarantee Next-Day Delivery.
For Next-Day Delivery your order must be placed by no later than 2PM EST the day before.
Are super easy. A pre-paid Australia Post satchel will be included in your delivery. This will be addressed to Her Wardrobe. On the last day of your rental period, please place the garment safely in the satchel and take it to your nearest Australia Post or Express Post Box (the yellow ones!) by no later than 5pm.
If you return date falls on a Sunday please pop the satchel in the post on the following Monday.
*If you require delivery to a regional area you may be asked to pay a small amount to cover any extra postage costs and the time it takes to deliver to more remote areas.delivery-returns