Asilio the Label
The Nadia Dress
COMPLETE THE LOOK
This dress designed by our favourite fashionista Nadia Bartel sold out in one hour! We are so glad we could make it available here for you to hire. Featuring a gorgeous lace skirt, and a very flattering off shoulder bodice this dress is perfect for any Spring occasion.
- Fabric 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Built in shorts under skirt
- Exposed zip at back of bodice, and concealed zip in skirt
RRP $369.95 | Replacement Cost: $300.00
Fabric offers stretch.
Delivery & Returns
WE SHIP AUSTRALIA-WIDE
Your dress will be carefully packaged, and delivered on or before the day you select in the booking calendar.
We include return postage & dry cleaning in all our prices, with overnight express delivery just $10 Australia-wide.
In return all we ask is that you...
- Please supply a physical address where someone can receive and on occasion sign for your parcel between 8am - 6pm, Monday through Friday.
- We use a variety of courier/postal services to ensure your dress arrives safely on time. You will receive an email notification with a tracking link when your dress is on its way. This may not be until the day before, but don't worry as we use overnight express postal services to ensure your dress arrives on time.
- Should you not be home to receive your package, it may be left at your front door or a card will be left to reschedule the delivery. In this case you accept all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
Next-Day Delivery is available Monday through Thursday, to select suburbs across Australia.
Please check that your postcode is listed in the National Express Post Network here. If your postcode is not inside the National Express Post Network we can not guarantee Next-Day Delivery.
For Next-Day Delivery your order must be placed by no later than 2PM EST the day before.
Are super easy. A free pre-paid Australia Post satchel will be included in your delivery. This will be addressed to Her Wardrobe. On the last day of your rental period, please place the garment safely in the satchel and take it to your nearest Australia Post or Express Post Box (the yellow ones!) by no later than 5pm.
If you return date falls on a Sunday please pop the satchel in the post on the following Monday.
*If you require delivery to a regional area feel free to email her first to ensure your dress will arrive in time.delivery-returns